Personal Trainer Courses in Birmingham
Be your own boss. Get qualified and start a life-changing career in personal training.
Start Your PT Course in Birmingham
Interested in a career as a personal trainer in Birmingham?
Our L2/L3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training can help you get started.
The course is 100% virtual, allowing you to study with live tutors in our digital classroom at your own pace – no matter where you live in Birmingham.
If you miss a class, you can catch up with your online PT course whenever suits you on our virtual platform.
With a population of over one million people in the city and nearly six million in the wider West Midlands region, there's no shortage of potential clients.
Over £634 million was generated by the fitness and health sector in the West Midlands in 2018 alone, according to ukactive. So, the size of the opportunity for ambitious personal trainers is clear.
THFI graduates go on to gain rewarding personal trainer jobs in London’s biggest gym chains and fitness clubs, including PureGym, The Gym Group, David Lloyd, and Nuffield Health.
On average, personal trainers in Birmingham earn between £21,000 and £26,000 per year.
However, the top professionals can pocket between £50,000 and £100,000+ working with clients one-to-one or online, Health Club Management reports.
Are you ready to start your personal training career in Birmingham? Contact our friendly team of course advisors to find the best package for you.
Why learn online with THFI?
- Study 100% virtually with our expert team, anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible learning to let you learn at your own pace.
- Learn from experienced coaches who support your every step.
- Build the knowledge to take your fitness business to the next level
- Gain fitness qualifications that are recognised worldwide.
- Unparalleled mentoring support after you qualify.
- Global employment opportunities with our exclusive partners.