Personal Trainer Courses in Newcastle
Be your own boss. Get qualified and start a life-changing career in personal training.
Start Your PT Course in Newcastle
Looking to start your personal training career in Newcastle Upon Tyne?
Our L2/L3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training can get you on your way.
The course is 100% virtual, allowing you to study with live tutors in our digital classroom at your own pace – no matter where you live in London.
If you miss a class, you can catch up with your online PT course whenever suits you on our virtual platform.
With a population of around 300,000 people in the city and approximately 2.7 million in the wider North East region, there's a large market for personal trainers here.
Graduates at THFI go on to secure personal trainer jobs in London’s biggest gym chains and fitness clubs, include PureGym, The Gym Group, and Nuffield Health.
According to ukactive, the physical activity sector in the North East generated £217 million in revenue in 2018 alone.
On average, personal trainers in Newcastle earn between £21,000 and £26,000 per year. But the top fitness professionals can pocket between £50,000 and £100,000+ every year, Health Club Management reports.
If you’re ready to launch your PT career or fitness business in Newcastle, speak to our team and find out the best course package for you.
Why learn online with THFI?
- Study 100% virtually with our expert team, anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible learning to let you learn at your own pace.
- Learn from experienced coaches who support your every step.
- Build the knowledge to take your fitness business to the next level
- Gain fitness qualifications that are recognised worldwide.
- Unparalleled mentoring support after you qualify.
- Global employment opportunities with our exclusive partners.