Personal Trainer Courses in Sheffield
Be your own boss. Get qualified and start a life-changing career in personal training.
Start Your PT Course in Sheffield
Looking to become a personal trainer in Sheffield?
Our L2/L3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training can help you get started on your new career path.
The course is 100% virtual, allowing you to study with live tutors in our digital classroom at your own pace, no matter where you live in Sheffield.
Miss a class, and you can catch up with your online PT course lessons whenever works for you on our virtual platform.
Right now is an amazing time to become a fitness professional in Sheffield. With a population of approximately 582,506 people and approximately 1.8 million in the wider region, there's a huge addressable market around Sheffield for personal trainers.
There was an estimated £167 million generated in the city area by the fitness sector in 2018 – and the industry is still growing.
Our graduates can go on to clinch their ideal personal trainer jobs in Sheffield’s notable gym chains and fitness clubs, such as PureGym, The Gym Group, and Nuffield Health.
Personal trainers in Sheffield can earn an average of £21,000 to £26,000 per year.
However, Health Club Management reports that one-to-one trainers and virtual coaches can make £50,000 to £100,000+ every year.
Reach out to our welcoming team of course advisors for help selecting the ideal package for you.
Why learn online with THFI?
- Study 100% virtually with our expert team, anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible learning to let you learn at your own pace.
- Learn from experienced coaches who support your every step.
- Build the knowledge to take your fitness business to the next level
- Gain fitness qualifications that are recognised worldwide.
- Unparalleled mentoring support after you qualify.
- Global employment opportunities with our exclusive partners.