Personal Trainer Courses in Cardiff
Be your own boss. Get qualified and start a life-changing career in personal training.
Start Your PT Course in Cardiff
Looking for a personal training career in Cardiff?
Our L2/L3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training is the perfect starting point.
The course is 100% virtual, allowing you to study with live tutors in our digital classroom at your own pace – no matter where you live in London.
If you miss a class, you can catch up with your online PT course whenever suits you on our virtual platform.
It’s an exciting time to become a personal trainer in Cardiff right now. There’s a huge market for quality personal trainers, with a population of over 1.5 million people living in or around the city.
According to Cardiff Capital Region, the estimated size of the economy in the region was £30.8 billion in 2017 – with tens of millions spent on fitness, health and personal training each year.
Our graduates go on to build exciting careers with personal trainer jobs in Cardiff’s most notable gym chains, including PureGym, The Gym Group, and David Lloyd.
On average, personal trainers in Cardiff can earn around £25,000 per year. However, the top trainers and online coaches can expect to earn between £50,000 and £100,000+, according to Health Club Management.
Is Cardiff the city you want to start your personal training career? Then connect with our friendly course advisors today and discover how we can help you get started in this exciting path.
Why learn online with THFI?
- Study 100% virtually with our expert team, anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible learning to let you learn at your own pace.
- Learn from experienced coaches who support your every step.
- Build the knowledge to take your fitness business to the next level
- Gain fitness qualifications that are recognised worldwide.
- Unparalleled mentoring support after you qualify.
- Global employment opportunities with our exclusive partners.