Personal Trainer Courses in Leeds
Start Your PT Course in Leeds
Looking to become a personal trainer in Leeds?
Our L2/L3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training is the perfect starting point for your new career.
The course is 100% virtual, allowing you to study with live tutors in our digital classroom at your own pace, no matter where you live in Leeds.
With over 2.9 million people living in and around Leeds, there’s a huge opportunity for ambitious personal trainers to build successful businesses.
The fitness sector in the Leeds City Region generated an estimated £258 million in revenue.
Our graduates go on to secure exciting personal trainer jobs in London’s biggest gym chains and fitness clubs, including Ultimate Performance, PureGym, The Gym Group, David Lloyd, and Nuffield Health.
Personal trainers in Leeds can earn up to £27,000 per year, on average. However, one-on-one trainers and online coaches can anywhere from £50,000 to £100,000 or more annually, according to Health Club Management.
Unlock the potential of your career today by reaching out to our passionate course advisors who will assist you on finding the perfect plan for success!
Why learn online with THFI?
- Study 100% virtually with our expert team, anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible learning to let you learn at your own pace.
- Learn from experienced coaches who support your every step.
- Build the knowledge to take your fitness business to the next level
- Gain fitness qualifications that are recognised worldwide.
- Unparalleled mentoring support after you qualify.
- Global employment opportunities with our exclusive partners.