Personal Trainer Courses in Bristol
Be your own boss. Get qualified and start a life-changing career in personal training.
Start Your PT Course in Bristol
If you're looking to start your personal training career in Bristol, our L2/L3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training is the perfect starting point.
Our virtual courses are delivered through our virtual classroom by experienced tutors, so you can study at your own pace from anywhere in Bristol. You can also catch up on any missed online PT course classes on our virtual platform.
There is a huge addressable market for personal trainers in Bristol with over 1.1 million people living in and around the city. According to ukactive, the health and fitness sector in Bristol generated £159 million in revenue in 2018.
Our graduates have secured exciting personal trainer jobs in some of the biggest gym chains and fitness clubs in Bristol, including PureGym, The Gym Group, David Lloyd, and Nuffield Health.
Personal trainers can earn up to £27,000 per year on average. But top professionals can bank between £50,000 and £100,000-plus per annum, according to a Health Club Management report.
Are you ready to start your personal training career in Bristol? Get in touch with our friendly team of course advisors to find the best package for you.
Why learn online with THFI?
- Study 100% virtually with our expert team, anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible learning to let you learn at your own pace.
- Learn from experienced coaches who support your every step.
- Build the knowledge to take your fitness business to the next level
- Gain fitness qualifications that are recognised worldwide.
- Unparalleled mentoring support after you qualify.
- Global employment opportunities with our exclusive partners.